viernes, 19 de agosto de 2011

Awesome Turkish Food in PR: Istanbul at Old San Juan

 
Istanbul

The food is delicious and you get nice portions for the price. If you don't know what to get, the staff is excellent at recommendations, I have never tried lamb before and they told me that the flavor was a bit strong, but  when I received that plate!!! WOW!! thats all I got to say, homemade hummus, and warm pitas, white wild rice and the lamb was extremely delicious with a homemade yogurt sauce for the lamb, and of course with a big glass of sangria, which of they also make. As of price is  Mains run $18-$25, so I spent $40+tip on hummus, a lamb plate & 2 sangrias. But it was well worth it, The hummus was very good. Its a small cozy restaurant, its owned by a Turkish man and his Puertorrican wife, its a family business, and that is exactly how you feel like you been there before. Just loved it!!! make sure you go, you wont regret it.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario